People want to be successful but most have no idea how or where to start. How does success work? Does it come mostly from luck? Being at the right place at the right time? Does it come from hard work and long hours at the job?
Successful people will tell you that success comes from “loving what you do, having fun while doing it, getting good at something.”
But is this true? Isn’t there more to success than that?
There are at least eight things that are keys to anyone’s success. If you are not doing these eight things, you need to start.
- Passion: What do you enjoy doing so much that you would pay someone to let you do it?
- Work: Do you work at your own success or someone else’s?
- Persistence: Is quitting the first thing you think about when things don’t go the way you want them to?
- Good: Can you honestly say that you are really good at something? Success requires being good at something.
- Focus: Are you trying to do one thing well or involved in too many things to be good at anything?
- Push: People need someone to push them toward success. Who is pushing you?
- Serve: Do you serve others or do you try to just serve yourself?
- Ideas: When was the last time you had a good idea that made you more successful?